5 Ways to Lose The Belly Fat FastPosted in it works body wrap
But first I want you to know that when you decide that you’ve had enough and you will do what it takes, you must commit to doing it until you reach your goals. Sticking to your regiment all week and going out partying and eating bad won’t get you the results you so desperately want. Commit to living a healthy lifestyle and you’ll lose the belly fat fast.
1. A slim tummy (or 6 pack) starts in the kitchen! Eat healthy foods and DON’T DIET. If you tell yourself you’re going on a diet, you’re setting yourself up for failure. Start my cutting way back on fatty, processed, sugary, salty foods. You really are what you eat! I’m sorry, but if you want to lose the belly fat, you’re going to have to change your eating habits. You must make eating healthier foods a habit. Plan your meals, pack your meals and take them to work with you. You must plan if you want to eat healthier. It may take some getting use to, but you will find that you don’t crave the bad foods so much when you’re not eating them all the time. And, when you eat better, you will feel better. Google healthy recipes and experiment with them and find ones that you like and will eat.
2. Get off the couch and get moving! Get some kind of exercise. It can be any type of exercise. Take a walk, play ball with your kids, do a home workout program, join the YMCA, do Zumba or other exercise class, ride a bike, or just do some good old fashion push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks. Don’t find reasons why you CAN’T get some kind of exercise. Park your car in the back of the parking lot and walk. Take the stairs and not the elevator. You can fit some type of exercise into your day if you really want to! Quit watching so much tv, playing on the computer, etc. and fit it into your day~somehow. If you really want to lose the belly fat, you will do it. And, it’s good for you. We weren’t made to sit as much as we do.
3. Drink plenty of water…Not soda, cool aid, Gatoraid or energy drinks. Our bodies need water and most of us don’t drink nearly enough. There are many ways to get more water into your day. Personally, I drink a big cup of water right when I get out of bed. Try drinking a big cup of water 30 minutes before you eat your meals. This will also help you eat less! Also, stay away from soda! The sugar and calories add up and if you’re serious about living healthier, soda is not a healthy choice. I know plain water can be boring sometimes. Don’t go for sugar free cool aid or Crystal Light. These have so many chemicals and wreak havoc on your body! Google fruit infused water. It’s really good. Water can be flavored naturally with fruit or lemon/lime. You’ll be surprised at how good it is!
4. Have a positive attitude! If you want to lose the belly fat, you have to live healthier. Period. Don’t think of all the crappy foods that you eat now as foods that you “can’t have”. Think of all the new foods you will experience. And, it’s not like you can never have an indulgence every once in a while, you can. But, in moderation! Try to think of all the positive aspects of living a healthy lifestyle. And, how much better you will feel. What you will be doing is changing your lifestyle, not dieting. When you diet, you set yourself up for failure. Be positive, smile and find the good in people A positive attitude can help you in all aspects of your life!
5. Try It Works Body Wraps. Our wraps give instant results and your results progress over time. When you see results so fast, you are motivated to WANT to do what is necessary to keep going and lose weight and lose the belly fat. See my personal results.
Not only do the wraps help shrink, contour, firm & tighten your tummy (and ALL your other problems areas), they also diminish cellulite and stretch marks.
It Works Body Wraps enhance living a healthy lifestyle. And, if you follow numbers 1 through 4, you can expect great results with the wraps. The best part is that as long as you live a healthy lifestyle, the results you achieve with the wrap can remain permanent. Just as if you start eating crappy food again and sitting around on the couch, or drinking a 6 pack of beer every night, you will lose the results and gain weight back.
Have you heard that saying that if you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting the same results? Well, it’s true. Try something new! Enhance your healthy lifestyle.
Try a box of It Works Body Wraps to lose the belly fat! Click the link and begin your new, healthy lifestyle!
Click this link to find out how to save money on your wraps too!